Tuesday 23 February 2016

5 things I like !

 

IMG_2449

                5 THINGS I LIKE AS MUCH AS CRUISING ON MY BOAT !

                                                                     1. Looking at my boat

                                                                      2. Websites with boats

                                                                      3. Talking about boats

                                                                      4. Television programmes about boats

                                                                      5. Red wine

 

                                                                                Happy Days

                                                      

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely topic and if you don't mind I might put much the same on my blog tonight.

    1. Having my family visit for a weekend or more

    2. Sitting out on the bank when moored wildly on the Thames

    3. Watching motorway mode boaters try to complete a ring in the pouring rain

    4. Meeting other bloggers and friends for a party time.

    5. Great diversity of walks for me and my girls wherever I go.

    Happy days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a well balanced chap you are. Good list, though not necessarily in that order!??

    ReplyDelete